The Town of Dandridge is requesting Statement of Qualifications from engineering firms for an Appalachian Regional Commission Grant (ARC). Professional engineering services are needed to provide: a preliminary engineering report and opinion of probable cost, project design, construction phased services and construction inspection necessary for this project.
The Town will utilize the following criteria for the selection of the firm.
- Specified experience or technical expertise of the firm in connection with the type of services to be provided.
- Past record of performance on contracts with the community and other clients including quality of work, timeliness, and cost control.
- Capacity of firm to perform the work within time limitations, taking into consideration the current and planned workload of the firm.
- Familiarity with ECD Programs, the ARC Program, and eligibility requirements.
- Familiarity with local conditions.
If you are interested in providing the required services, please send one copy of your Statement of Qualification to me at Dandridge Water Management Facility, PO Box 68, Dandridge, TN 37725 on or before 10 am on December 4, 2023. Envelope must be labeled RFP for Professional Engineering Services.